Wednesday, May 14, 2008

E I E I Oops

Last night we went to Blake's program. It was the cutest thing ever. They had a farm scene. They had different groups: Horses, pigs, cows, sheep, chickens. Blake was a sheep. They basically just sang some farm songs, yes including Old McDonald ;) Then afterward they had a slide show of all the Kindergartners. I can't believe that he is almost done with Kindergarten. He's going to be a 1st grader, that is hard to believe. They're growing up too fast :( But anyway, back to the program, They also did these cute little dances, which included tilting their heads side to side, it was adorable! I really enjoyed it!!! Then afterwards, my good friend Velvadene came over to see me and we went to see Sis. Deanie. PLEASE remember her! She needs it so badly. They wouldn't even let us in her room, because she is so bad. It breaks my heart to see someone I love having to go through this. She has been so sweet through this trial. She always greeted everyone with a smile. Just remember her, pretty please...



Here are pics from Blake's program:

8 comments:

Sis. Lori P. said...

How darling! Kids almost done with school for the summer? Sounds like it's time for a road trip to Oregon... mmm?

Cherrie said...

He looks so cute! Aunt Cherrie loves you Blake...

Trina said...

What a cutie pie!! Those moments of kindergarten go so quickly, I think its great that you are enjoying it so much! Im sorry to hear about Sis. Deanie. I know that many are praying for her. She has always had an amazing smile for all. May God have mercy on her!!

Sis Stubby said...

He is a cutie.I bet he was the star of the show.
We will pray for the sister.fgrguk

Sabriena said...

That IS cute! Probably even cuter to see it. How's the garage sale coming? Their little program was probably just in time. Give you a chance to relax before you have to get with it again! BTW, why is it called E - I - E - I - Oops?

Jules said...

HEHE, I don't know exactly why. It was a nice break from the preparation for the sale. It is coming along very good, I'm glad that I started when I did because this week has flown by and I'm still not quite ready. But yeah, it was really cute seeing them sing and dance!!!

meNmykids said...

Oooh. How cute. We are remembering Sis. Deanie.

Tiffany said...

He is so cute. I loved doing stuff like that when i was kindergarten. Lol it was my favorite year of school. Very cute pics :)