I woke up this morning feeling VERY motivated! I have finally come to the mind that I was going to get my garage in order. It was in pretty decent order when we moved here last year, but has just slowly gotten worse and worse over the year. We would go out and put something in the floor instead of moving the ladder and finding a place for it up on the shelves, hehe. Oh well. I would like to buy a ping pong table and put it out there so our family can have some fun with that. Plus, I would like to have our garage available in case we get a hail storm, to help protect our vehicles. The weekend we went to Dallas, Ryan missed Friday. Then we came home and he was sick on Monday, so he missed that day also. So this Friday, we are going to have a small paycheck, but unfortunately our bills don't wait. So I decided: what better time to have yard sale than this weekend. I already posted an ad in craigslist, so I can't back out now. That helped with my motivation to get all of this done. I'm going to go through our stuff ALL week and I hope to get rid of A LOT! Then after the yard sale is over with, I plan to keep on working in the garage, and organize everything better. I think this week will be the biggest step to our garage transformation, but I'm so excited to do it! 

As embarassing as it is to show this, here is what I had to start out with. I honestly couldn't hardly walk in the garage :P
But what a difference one day has made! I have a pile of yard sale items (although not everything over there is yard sale stuff, but most of it is), and I have a CLEAN floor! YAY! After I'm done with the yard sale, I'm going to organize all those shelves, it is going to be wonderful when I get done!





















































7 comments:
Wow, girl, that looks nice! I love getting things like that cleaned up real nice. Makes you feel SO much better! I should do that with my room...hmmmm...
You have done such a wonderful job with all the organizing you have done lately. Your garage looks so much better. It is amazing how easily a garage can become a catch all. Good job and I hope you get things all done for your yard sale.
You sure work fast.Good luck maybe not luck but good wishes for your yard sale.It is looking good.
You go girl! I always love those days of getting something done.
I love that feeling of accomplishment. It looks really good. I hope you make lost of money this weekend
Wow!! I need some of your motivation!! I was just praying last night that I would wake up today and feel motivated to get some things done that I need to do. Maybe these pics will inspire me!!!
Looks good. Hope your garage sale goes great. We had one last saturday and it felt so good to get rid of stuff and make some money. We bought Luke a new bed with the money we made!!!!
Post a Comment