Thursday, May 1, 2008

9th Anniversary

Well it is finally here! Today is our actual 9th anniversary, but we're celebrating this weekend. It is also Dale & Gale's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both :) Today is going to be a very busy day of packing. We will go spend the night with Ollie and Sharon tonight, where the kids will be staying this weekend. Then tomorrow morning we will leave for Dallas and we will be at 6 Flags all day tomorrow and Saturday. Then go to church on Sunday and come home Sunday evening. I'm so excited!!! I do have to say that since Vickie passed yesterday, I will be thinking about her and feeling guilty that we couldn't go to her funeral, but we had 3/4 of everything paid for on our Dallas trip, and it isn't changeable/refundable. It really does make me feel bad. It is hard to enjoy yourself when a tragedy has just happened. I don't want anyone to think that all I care about is my own fun, because I guarantee that I will be thinking of her a lot.
But it is going to be a wonderful time. Of course I will post pictures and tell you all the details when I get back :) But do me a favor, and pray for my back/left shoulder. It has bee KILLING me for 2 days, and I really hope it isn't hurting tomorrow. That would be miserable! We'll talk to you all very soon :)

11 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! You two enjoy your weekend together! =)

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Hope you guys have a GREAT time.

Kim said...

You guys will have a great time. Everyone knows your thoughts will be with the family but this is a time of rejoicing. She ran her race. When I die I have already said I want no tears, I want laughter. Cant wait to hear about your trip!

Tiffany said...

Happy anniversary!!! Have a great time on your trip <3

Sis. Lori P. said...

I'll bet your cousin would have wanted you to continue with your plans... you have a wonderful time with your sweetie. Happy Anniversary!

melissa said...

happy anniversary!!so happy for the two of you just be carefull on those rides i dont think i would ride the texas giant with your shoulder hurting that totaly wouldnt be good

Sis Stubby said...

Happy Anniversary!
Have Fun!
Relax so you'll feel better.

meNmykids said...

Happy anniversary! Have a great time. Thank you for the happy birthday.

Jackie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Have a great trip!! It soumds very exciting!

Skylene said...

Happy anniversary! I hope that you have so much fun.

Chantel H said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip!!