Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to you all!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Mothers Day Graphic Comments

5 comments:

Skylene said...

why thank you! Happy M day 2 u 2!

Sabriena said...

You're so nice to say happy mother's day to me! LOL. But seriously, I'm happy to have a mother! Some people aren't so fortunate! I mean, growing up without a mother - you would HAVE to have a mother to be born! LOL.

I hadn't read your last post, but I did today, and I enjoyed it. I've only watched three of those movies, I think, but I've read all of the books. My favorite Janette Oke series are "Love Comes Softly" and "Canadian West". In the Canadian West series, the first book is called When calls the heart. The second one is When comes the spring. The third one is When breaks the dawn. And the fourth one is When hope springs new. Those are all of them in that series. I'm not sure if they have any movies of those ones. I guess I should see if I can get all of the "Love Comes Softly" series in order, from the library on video. Just the other day, in fact, we rented Love's Abiding Joy. Glad you found that you like them - I LOVE the books!

michelle said...

hope you had a good mother's day too!

Marisela said...

Thanks, Hope your Mothers Day was good.

I like those movies too....I happend to find the fist three at a yadrsale this weekend for a dollar a piece! I'm looking forward to watching them again.

melissa said...

i did have a good mothers day too!