Well I did manage to get my yard sale totally set up and going today. Unfortunately it has been a really slow day. I've only had maybe 10 people all day long. I'm closing it down for the day and hoping tomorrow will be a lot better, we truly need it to be better than this. I did however manage to find something wonderful to come out of all of this work I've done: I've found a lot of things that I've been looking for for a year or two! It's always nice to finally find things that you have NO idea where they have went to! So I'm happy about that. I've unpacked 6 or 7 boxes that were just left in the garage and forgotten about. YAY!
On another note, I do have some sad news. We've lost a wonderful person, Sis Deanie. I'm thankful that her suffering is over, but I'm sure going to miss her smiling face, she was a SWEET person. I had grown to really love her, I only met her about 6 months ago, but loved her very much. I'm so sorry JoAnn.





















































4 comments:
I never met Sis. Deanie (that I remember), but had been praying for her. Now I am praying for her family. I'm glad you got the garage sale going! Too bad not many people came. Hope you get more people tomorrow!
Glad you found the things that were put away.Maybe the garage sale will be better. Sorry to here about the dear sister.
Sorry your yard sale didn't turn out any better. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
hope your luck with the garage sale is better tomarrow!!we sure will miss sis deanie's smileing face also she will be in our hearts forever
Post a Comment