Tuesday, October 9, 2007

1st day 5th disease pics

I just want to display these and and see if they get worse, the lady at the school said it may get worse, we'll see. I feel sorry for Blake, however, these are not painful or itchy. Thank goodness!

3 comments:

meNmykids said...

Oh, that rash looks miserable. Take away the miserable looking rash and a few years from Ryan and that could be him. Amazing. This will be along journey through 5th disease.

Jules said...

He really is a mini-Ryan. You have NO idea. Not only does he look JUST like him, he acts like him too. I can't hardly believe it. The ONLY gene that I see that comes from me is his ears. They are an exact replica of my dad's ears. The rest is all Ryan's, lol!

Trina said...

I remember babysitting Ryan at that age. He was sooo cute, but he kept us on our toes!!! hahaha That rash looks miserable, but Im glad that its bark is worse than its bite. I hope that it leaves just as quicky as it arrived.