Tuesday, October 2, 2007

You tell me what this reminds you of ;)



A couple weeks ago Taylor was sick and you know when you are sick, you think you are hungry but you're really not. Well, Taylor asked for an apple, so I gave her an apple in bed, because she was sick, and she fell asleep after only two bites. So...any guesses on what this reminds you of? I'll give a clue: Lips, red as a rose; skin, white as snow; hair, black as ebony (but not really). I really did feel bad for her, but saw her with the apple in hand and had to take a picture of it.

9 comments:

meNmykids said...

She is truly a sleeping beauty!

Jules said...

HEHE! Thanks! I am REALLY loving this blog thing. I'm so glad I started one :)

Marisela said...

Hi...godd to see you on here. That is really cute! I am glad the Lord has been woring things out for you and Ryan. A happy marriage, and being close to the Lord is a wonderful thing!

Marisela said...

Sorry about the misprint...GOOD to see you!

Cherrie said...

She looks so cute. Our little sleeping beauty. So is Blake going to kiss her to wake her up. Or should I say Brad!

Jules said...

HEHE, Brad is kind of over with, she likes David now ;) She says she doesn't but actions speak WAYYYY louder than words, hehe.

Tish said...

That's such a cute picture! I hope your little Snow White is feeling better now.

Trina said...

Awwww that is so sweet! Very Snow Whitey! hehehe

Barbara Reed said...

Ohh that soooo cute. It's good to see you on here.