I am 99.9% positive that we sold Ryan's motorcycle! ANOTHER BLESSING! Three days ago, we put the motorcycle in the Bike Trader and I got a call on it today from a guy from Stillwater. He said that he wanted to come look at it tomorrow, and I told him it was slightly damaged and he was okay with it. Then a little while later he called and was at his bank and needed me to fax the title over to him and get the payoff information for it. So I did all of that. And I just got a call from the banker and he said that he was sending a payoff check to our bank that it is financed through, and he is giving the guy a cashiers check to bring with him tomorrow when he comes to look at it. He could still not buy it, but after going to all of this trouble, I doubt that he won't take it! If he doesn't, we'll just not take the check and my bank will just send the check back to his bank. But like I said, I don't think that will be a problem!
All of you know that Ryan is doing so great spiritually now, but this bike was the beginning of all of our problems. Not the bike itself, but the people that rode bikes together, not a great crowd.
Just keep us in your prayers today and hope that everything goes good!





















































8 comments:
That will be great to have a little more money in your pocket too! That is great news! Let us know how it goes.....
Wonderful news! God truly blesses us when we are willing to follow His direction. Hope this pads your pocket book a little.
How great for you guys! Hope all goes like you are wanting!! Let us know....
I'm glad for you! We will keep praying for you too.
It is 5:30 (same day) and I've had 3 other people calling about the bike. So IF the guy I was talking about backs out, I have 3 people I have to call back! I have just been telling people that one guy has already got the loan and if he diecides to not go ahead and buy it, I will call them back.
I am so glad for you guys. I do see so many things falling into place for you guys. We love you guys and want the best for you. Yay for the bike selling......
That is such a blessing! I am so happy that it looks like the bike is sold.
That;s great I'm so excited for you guys. What a blessing.
Post a Comment