Saturday, October 6, 2007

Slumber party


We had a slumber party over here last night that was full of laughs and plenty of goofiness! I had went to Cherrie's to help her get started packing/rearranging, but we really couldn't do much until we had some room, so in a few days, when her shop becomes vacant, we are going to get in gear! Anyways, I had LOADED up on caffeine, thanks for the DELICIOUS coffee Cherrie ;) When it was time to go home, I invited Stormie (Taylor's BEST friend). We got home and I kind of let the girls do whatever. They started watching Parent Trap and I had a LOT of caffeine running through my body, so I decided to clean and organize Taylor's room! I am soooo happy with it now. That kid had WAY too many toys. Cherrie and I both are planning on having a yard sale next weekend, so I am trying to get RID of stuff that we don't need! Mission: ORGANIZATION! Taylor had this huge toy box, full of mainly stuffed animals. The toy box looks like it is for a little girl (like 2) so we are getting rid of that and I had a pink storage container, less than half the size of the other, that I made into her "new toy box." Plus... I went through and took summer clothes out and put fall/winter clothes in. In the middle Stormie came in and wanted to help me. I told her she should enjoy relaxing and she insisted on helping me. What a sweetie! And she was a great help! But after the room was done, the girls continued to have a great time together! Taylor is really going to miss Stormie. But it was a really fun night

6 comments:

Trina said...

Awwww the girls are REALLY going to miss each other, but the good thing is that they are family. So this will be something that draws them together again and again for holidays and family occasions that other friendships would lack. Thank goodness for family, right? The pictures were all so cute!

Cherrie said...

Thank you so much for the help and letting Stormie the night. She had a blast. You are a wonderful Aunt!

Chantel H said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! I can't wait to see you girls!

Barbara Reed said...

That looks like soooo much fun. My girls just the four of them had their own invitation only(to keep the boys away) sleepover party. It was fun, they had snacks and pajama fashion show LOL.....FUN

meNmykids said...

How fun, they'll remember it forever. And to organize the room? Good job, mom. I need some caffeine. Must have been the weekend for sleepovers.

marykathryn said...

Oh how sweet that the girls have that bond...cute pics!
Yea for mommy on gettting a room organized, don't you just love that feeling??
However it never lasts at this house..hehe