Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween! We are planning on trick or treating from about 5 to 7, because tonight is church. But I think the kids will get plenty candy :) We will just stay in our neighborhood. We carved pumpkins last night. The kids really enjoyed that, although I ended up doing most of the work :P Here a couple pictures of what my kids are for Halloween. Taylor is a black cat and Blake is Captain Jack Sparrow from pirates of the Caribbean.

5 comments:

Trina said...

GREAT costumes!! Seriously great!
I am curious to see all that black come out of her hair and off her face...hehehe I remember having residue on my face when I was little for a couple of days sometimes. Of course, it was well worth it....lol!

meNmykids said...

Darling costumes! I'm not very good at that sort of thing... My poor kids.

Cherrie said...

They look adorable. I love Taylors outfit. She so looks like a cat.

Marisela said...

They look really cute. Hope you got lots of candy.

Beth said...

They look really cute!!! Hope they had a good time trick-or-treating!!!