Well it is Monday evening and several things have happened today. The guy that I had left a message with this morning about the motorcycle called me back and was extremely interested in the bike. He actually drove from Oklahoma City down to Dallas to borrow money from his bank (He is going to Oklahoma University but is from Dallas) and then drove up to Sapulpa tonight and gave us cash for the motorcycle. He said he drove like 437 miles or something like that. But he was thrilled to buy it and we were thrilled to sell it! It worked out AMAZINGLY! I thank the lord, I know he worked it out.
I babysat, or as my niece called it "kidsat" today. I love my nieces and nephews. Elisha, Stormie and Samuel came over and I really enjoyed them. Hehe, I have forgotten what 2 year olds are like, Samuel LOVES my purse, he knows that I have mints in it. SO...when we had our yard sale a few weeks ago, he had gone through my purse. And he did it again today. I wasn't mad, I just thought it was hilarious! He had ate all my mints and unwrapped my woman stuff, LOL.
And just a few minutes ago, I was looking at Taylor and noticed some Fifth Disease on her arms, so....HERE WE GO AGAIN :P
I want to thank anyone that remembered us in your prayers, because everything really did turn out better than I thought it would this morning. I was just so thrilled that we sold the bike so quickly.





















































3 comments:
Yippy....you finally sold that silly bike. LOL. Glad it is finally off your hands, what a relief uh? Hope that Taylor feels better and doesn't get it to bad, we will remember her. Have a great day, love you.
I am so glad that it is GONE! God is good!
Sorry that you have another attack of Fifths Disease! Ugh!
Samuel is at THAT age! hahaha
That is such a blessing, and I know a burden off your mind glad it all worked out for you.
Post a Comment