I just thought of something to write about: my neice, Savanna P, is getting married on August 8th. at 7:00 pm in Delta, Colorado (08/08/08). She is my sister, Sue's, youngest child. Her sister, Stephanie just got married in June and I have been waiting for Savanna to announce that her and Trevor B are engaged. It is kind of funny, BOTH Stephanie and Savanna chose 2 of Ryan's cousins. Ryan's grandmother was an Easter. Stephanie's husband, Jeremy Easter is Ryan's 3rd cousin. And Trevor's mom, Therese was an Easter (Ray's daughter). So Ryan and Trevor are more like 4th or 5th cousins. But I always tease them about wanting to be double related to me! I guess there is just SOMETHING about those Easters that my family (including me) love ;) The top picture is Trevor and Savanna (soon to be Bellew) and the bottom picture is Jeremy and Stephanie Easter. I chose green because that is Savanna's favorite color :) I guess Taylor is going to be a candle lighter and Blake is going to be the ring bearer. But for those who know them, I knew you would like to hear the news.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























































4 comments:
Hi Julie
Your blog looks great! I have enjoyed looking at all your pictures of your family.
I was just thinking about Trevor the other day and wondered, if they were married yet.
I will be checking in and reading.
Love,
Teresa
Lol...well I'm all about keeping it in the family...hence Teresa and I marrying brothers...hehehe
Repeat offenders I guess. James' sister is married to my cousin. Interesting.
I don't really know Savanna, but I do know Trevor. It's been a looong time since I've seen him though. It seems weird that he's old enough to get married!!!
Post a Comment