skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I just realized that I had 2 blogs on Taylor and none on Blake yet, so I came up with one for my baby boy :) (I'm all about equality). Blake LOVES drawing pictures. He doesn't have the talent of drawing like Taylor, that girl WILL be an artist. But he LOVES coloring and drawing. By the way, he LOVES Harry Potter! He drew this picture and I asked what it was and he said it was a moon and a warewolf. He went on saying, "The moon is SO SO sad because the warewolf yelled at it." I just started laughing, it was so cute!
7 comments:
Well he may not be the artist, but maybe he will be a storyteller. He he he. He can write stories and Taylor can illustrate them.
Wow your kids are getting so big. It happens so fast and I agree he can write the stories and she can illustrate them. Lol I'm copying you again Marisela he he
I think he is full of talent. That is a great picture and I love his reason for the drawing. SMART little man.
Hey! I found you!
Blake: Awesome picture! Good job, I love it.
Taylor: I love being able to see all the pictures of you on the computer. I miss you and Blake. Love you!
Julie: I am so glad to hear that things are going good. We'll have to have a nic echat soon. Love you guys!
I don't like being yelled at either! I think that it took a long time for Sylvias teeth to come in. My Amanda has one HUGE tooth, and one almost nonexistent tooth in the front. Gives us a big kick.
Hi,
Well I thought that I would come over and say Hi..I have noticed that we are running in the same circles, but never met...hehe
You have the cutest little family and I enjoy reading your comments on every ones blogs..You seem like such a sweet person and totally adore your family!! Well come check me out sometime if you have the chance...I'll be back your way often!
I thought I left a comment here yesterday. WEIRD! I have to laugh at the aka: Ryan and Chantel. So true by the way. They are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment