Taylor's 2 top front teeth became loose in the last part of June and I waited to enforce pulling them until after her birthday, July 15th. Well, I think the next day we did pull the top 2, they were VERY loose and appeared to be ready to be pulled. Well...it is now almost 3 months later and there is still NO sign of adult teeth showing through. It usually (for the other teeth) took less than 1 week for the adult teeth to show through. Has this happened to ANYONE else? I teased Taylor before her birthday about singing "All I want for my birthday is my two front teeth." But like I said,I decided to be nice and let her keep them until after her birthday. I'm starting to worry that we may actually have to have her sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















































2 comments:
Well not to worry you or anything, but Dawnette's little girl April didn't get one of her front tooths for years. Dawnette took her in to the dentist a year or so ago and they said there was a bone, (or someting) in the way and they had to remove it. And then her tooth grew in. But that is probably not the case with Taylor. I'm sure they will grow in sooner or later :)
Stormie's two front teeth took forever to come in. I want to say it was at least a year. Then all the sudden they came but very slowly. I am sure it time they will be there, just enjoy teasing her for now.
Post a Comment