Today I got Blake's pictures done also. I am so excited to get all these pictures back. We took in a Denver Broncos flag and a #1 finger and used them. They turned out SO cute. Again, I had to turn them down for now, because I was going for the "school picture" look. But hopefully they will send a spec sheet with the Broncos flag in the background and I'll buy them then. Well, here are the proofs of Blake's pictures :) (I chose the third row down, last picture on right as my package)
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































4 comments:
Great pictures! I love them.
I love the flag picture! Too cute. Maybe we could get some done, with the OU flag in the background. Colin and Cortez want the gameroom to be in OU decor. I said, Okay. I hope I don't regret it. lol They took great pictures of Blake.
We are Broncos fans here. Den has been a diehard since FOREVER! Super cute of Blake! Did I just read that Teresa's is doing an OU theme in her gameroom? My boys would die off....sorry Mary! hehehe
Gale: Thank you! You are so sweet!!!
Therese: I think if you did a pic of the boys with a OU flag it would be ADORABLE! Ryan doesn't like OU, and Chris is a OU fan so we have quite the house divided thing going on, lol.
Trina: LOL. Yeah Ryan hates OU, he likes OSU. I personally don't care! I just like the Broncos. I did not know that Dennis was a Broncos fan, that's AWESOME!
Post a Comment