Monday, October 22, 2007

It's finally gone!

I noticed that today Blake had no trace of 5th disease left, yay! Yesterday, there was just a little bit. I haven't been keeping up with the progress of it, sorry. I did take some pictures of it about 3-4 days ago, it was very ugly. But it is gone now. Someone told me it may come back one, two, or even more times. I hope in his case it doesn't, but if it does, oh well. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know it was gone now. But like I said, here's a few pictures from about 3-4 days ago.

3 comments:

meNmykids said...

If I remember right, it always waits until the worst time, then erupts full force. Seems like it took around 6 weeks to go away altogether.

Marisela said...

Glad it is gone. It is always nice to have sickness over with.

Trina said...

What a nasty rash. Poor baby! Glad to hear he is over the worst part, (hopefully)though. That is something that we haven't got as a family, yet. We tend to get everything, eventually, though...hehehe