I wasn't going to post about this, but it has been on my mind and I feel like I should. We lost a wonderful sister last night. God took my cousin ,Vickie, home. It doesn't feel real, it feels like I should be able to see her again when I go back to Colorado. I don't remember ever seeing her without a smile on her face. I just felt like asking everyone to remember Vickie's family in prayer. We will miss her greatly, and will always love and remember her.Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Goodbye Vickie
I wasn't going to post about this, but it has been on my mind and I feel like I should. We lost a wonderful sister last night. God took my cousin ,Vickie, home. It doesn't feel real, it feels like I should be able to see her again when I go back to Colorado. I don't remember ever seeing her without a smile on her face. I just felt like asking everyone to remember Vickie's family in prayer. We will miss her greatly, and will always love and remember her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































8 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that. It is hard for those that are left behind but I am happy for her! The old will die and the young may. Some of us will run a long race and some will not. I'm happy for her that her suffering is all over. Thanks for posting it. Our prayers will continue to be with the family.
So sorry for you loss. I will keep you and her family in my prayers
I will try to remember the family in my prayers, but it tends to be hard for me to remember people I don't know. :(. I'll do my best, though. Thank you for answering my question about you being in the paper. That's kind of interesting - I don't look at our free weekly newspaper much, so I don't know if they have anything like that here. Probably not. Small town we live in. Maybe they assume everybody already knows everyone else, anyway! LOL.
Thats a good picture of her, she always had a smile on her face when I would see her also. She was a wonderful person and will be greatly missed.
I will pray for her family. Sorry for your loss.
Oh, how sad for your loss! We were praying for her over here in Oregon this past Sunday in church. We had been hearing lately that she needed our prayers. We'll be praying for her family (and you!)in their sorrow...and beg God to give them all grace and confidence that you will all meet again one day in heaven.
I am so very sorry for your loss I will pray for you and her family Love. Sister Charlene
Sister Vicki was such a sweet comfort to my family during our daughters illness. She would call me often just to check up on her and even though we met only once she has forever touched my life with her loving and caring heart for others. We've been praying that somehow God might help us to be a comfort to her family and brethren now. Thank you Jules for posting her sweet picture.
Post a Comment