Friday, March 21, 2008

Blake's room

Cherrie requested that I showed some of my progress for while my kids are gone. I actually am in the middle of doing Taylor's room. I did Blake's room yesterday. I didn't just clean it, I went through all the small clothes, and toys that aren't being used, and tried to actually organize everything. So I'm really happy to have his done with, but Taylor has a lot more stuff that I have to go through. I'm going to have a yard sale probably in the beginning of April. But here is some pictures of Blake's Star Wars room. He loves Star Wars very much, so do me and Ryan! Blake calls his carpet "Chewiebacca carpet". For those who don't know, Chewbacca is the big hairy guy from Star Wars. I will post more pictures of other things I get done later, but that is what I have done so far :)

This is the collage I told everyone I was working on when I first got this blog.

9 comments:

Cherrie said...

Wow, his room looks great. I am so proud of you, I know how many toys that boy has and it looks great. I so love it when I achieve a project like that. It is time for me to go through Stormie's room and go through some clothes. You might want to come and get some for Taylor when I do it.

Jules said...

Yes, definately, let me know when you want to do that. I really, really appreiate that :) And not that I need them YET, but leave those other clothes that we SECRETLY talked about ;)

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Looks very clean! Makes me want to clean my room this weekend! =) Good luck on the other rooms!

Skylene said...

Wow I have been backreading your blog, ( I was out of town this week) and it looks like you have been getting a lot done. Come on over to my house after you are done!

Jules said...

Wow! You and Sylvia want me to come over! I'm going ot be a busy girl, LOL.

meNmykids said...

You are awesome! Come do our house! Good job.

Anonymous said...

My Son would LOVE your sons room :) Never mind that he's 21 and still has all his star wars toys displayed all over his room. It's way past time to box it all up but just walking in his room reminds me of the hours my kids played together as Luke and Leah. I guess a little while longer won't hurt anything ....:)

Jules said...

Hello Sister D.: I've tried to look at your blog but haven't been able to, it won't let me. I wish I knew where you were from and what your real name was ;) But I do appreciate the nice comments you've posted.
Everyone else: Thanks for the comments, I do appreciate them all :)

Anonymous said...

Sister Jules
I'm Sister Dayna Hansen from Harrisburg, Oregon! Bro Lee and Sister Cherrie came to pray for my daughter of which I could never thank them enough. I don't have a blog :( I Just enjoy so much reading and posting on all of yours!