I have looked back on Cherrie and Trina's blogs and noticed some "Family pictures" that were very interesting! Then Raine posted an interesting picture a few days ago. So I thought I would join in and post some photos, hehe. We must be some distant cousins to them, well, except for Cherrie's family, we're obviously close ;)

HEHE, on another note: We have had awesome weather for a few days now, but it is back to being cold :( We're supposed to get snow in the afternoon today. It rained all night, and the wind scared me, I'm always a little nervous with strong winds, I always think a tornado will hit. There actually was a tornado yesterday in western Oklahoma. I really shouldn't worry though, God won't allow anything to happen that's not supposed to. Hope you all have a good day :)





















































8 comments:
Hope the weather shapes up soon!
We had so much fun with our computer when we first got it. What lovely children you have.
Those pics are too funny!! I remember the pics that Trina and Cherrie took....That is the weather in Okalhoma for ya..one minute pretty the next is a tornado warning..LOL
Lol I love playing with the picture thing! I waste too much time taking silly pictures of myself, lol
What a crack up Jule! The pictures of Cherrie and Trina made me laugh too.
Cole arrived home late last night, I forget to ask if it was snowing. The Oklahoma spring weather is very adventuresome.
Funny pictures! Hope your wether turns nice again. We have had some really nice days here.
Okay this pics make me laugh so much!! hahaha It makes you appreciate our beautiful children...hahaha I could play with that mac screen all day long, how sad am I?
Here in Ok City the tornado sirens went off three times. I don't really enjoy that kind of excitement!
Post a Comment