Today is Ryan and I's 11th anniversary. Not of marriage, but of being together. I met and started dating Ryan at the hayride in Oklahoma City 11 years ago. We dated long distance (he lived in Oklahoma, I lived in Colorado) for 2 years before we joined lives. I can't believe how fast time has flown by! I'm so happy to be his wife, and love him SO much!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































5 comments:
I can't get over being amazed at how fast time goes either. Before I got married it seemed like time went a lot slower. At the time I wondered if I would find anyone at all. Then I met Sam and Boom!,I've been married over 5 years and have 3 kids!! People tell you your whole life how fast everything goes but I guess you have to experience it to believe it. Lately I've been thinking that soon I will be an old lady!!!
That must have been a pretty important day, for you to remember the exact date 11 years later! I guess that really, I can't relate yet. Oh, well.
The "Indiana Jones" picture is so cute! I've only watched like one Indiana Jones movie. Us kids don't like them very much, after that one!
Congradulations!It is good to see that you all still Love each other.
I am getting my blog up. i don't know much about it but I will learn in time I guess.
Love Sis. Sheila
Time goes by so fast anymore. You have a good memory to remember the date, Lee does that for us. I am not good with dates.
Aww... that's cute you count it from the time you started dating! And I loved the Indy pic of your little guy!
Post a Comment