Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun!

We had a great Easter! We went down to Ollie and Sharon's. Lee & Cherrie and Kevin & Michelle brought their families down as well. We all went to church, came home, had a great lunch, and then we hid a VERY large trash bag full of eggs all over Ollie and Sharon's yard. The kids had a great time while they stayed with them for a few days but Blake was READY to come home. I was ready for them to come home also. Ryan is going to be working out of town all week, so I'm already missing him! But I do hope that everyone had as nice of an Easter as we did :)

Lee was doing his annual "tricking the kids." He ties fishing line through some eggs and when a kid goes for them, he moves it. It is hilarious! Blake fell for it last year, but this year was Samuel's turn ;)

8 comments:

Cherrie said...

I think the kids all had a blast. Lee was wanting me to post on his little trick. But I didn't get a good enough picture. So I am glad you did.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Lol, thats so funny! I should do that to the little niece and nephews next year! Thats too funny.

melissa said...

ya chris started the tricking the kids it was the year i was pregnant with aiden its always fun seeing the kids fall for it

Jules said...

Melissa: Yes it is ;) I sure wish you guys would've been there, we missed you :)

Marisela said...

That is funny! Looks like you had a great Easter.

Sis. Lori P. said...

We stayed at Ollie and Sharon's once! When my kids were all little and they lived in Hillsboro...most of our brethren went up and visited the brethren up there and there was a sing... I can definitely see my older boys trying this trick on our unsuspecting little ones! I'm sure Raine will mention that trick to them for next year...

Barbara Reed said...

How fun, I loved the pics I hope to be able to post more pics soon. New camera tonight haha. Anyway loved the post about the kids and Easter and loved the kids rooms gorgeous.

Skylene said...

Sounds like fun we had a great Easter too.