Thursday, March 13, 2008

Allergy season

Ugh, I HATE allergies! I had NEVER once had allergies before I was pregnant. Now I get them severely! It stinks! I always feel like I have to sneeze,and when I do, I sneeze a minimum of 5-10 times in a row, and I'm not a quiet sneezer. There is so much power behind my sneezes that I basically have to scream with it,I don't mean to, but I do. And when I'm not sneezing, my nose runs constantly, so I basically have a raw nose by the end of the day. And also my eyes are basically sealed shut because I feel like I need to sneeze. But my eyes stay shut all the time, and they ITCH. Allergies are NOT fun! So yeah, right now, I'm sure you all can guess that I'm suffering with allergies AS WE SPEAK! Please remember me!

I also wanted to show everyone a recent picture of Blake. He has hair again! Yay, hopefully he won't be bald ever again. He is finally looking like his old self again :)

His shirt says, "My Dad is Cooler!" Ryan likes this shirt ;)

9 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Yikes! Allergy season is the scariest time of year for me..my mom gets it so bad and starts having bad asthma, that she has to get out of the valley so she can breathe.Hope it doesn't get too bad for you.=/ Chapstick works for a chapped nose, btw. ;D Sounds nasty, but thats how I get rid of a chapped nose. =s

Jules said...

Raine: Thanks :) I actually use chapstick on my nose also. I take my finger and apply it, for everyone's info ;) I also have an aunt that has to leave the valley she lives in when she gets asthma, she goes up in the mountains. I feel sorry for her, and your mom.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

*ahem* I use my fingers too. ;D And not the same finger if I need to get more in one sitting. heheehe

Cherrie said...

Allergies are the pits. I remember before we got Scooby, Elisha had them really bad.

Marisela said...

I have never had allergies, but Sean had then really bad when we lived in Brewster, but he doesn't have them here....I'm thankful for that.

melissa said...

im sorry i know you suffer alot with your allergies sorry i wasnt able to scrapbook with you lastnight i havent been feeling so good lately it seems like i never feel good i am getting really tired of it by the way as you are with your allergies im sure

Chantel H said...

First of all, I love the picture of blake. It is such a joy to be able to see pictures of my nieces and nephews on here!

I'm sorry about your alergies, but those huge sneezes makes you fit right in to our family! I'm sure you have tried puffs plus with lotion for the sore nose. They are the best!

JoAnn said...

So sorry you have allergies. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Jules said...

Raine: I knew you probably used your finger, lol. I just wrote that so that all the other ladies didn't think I did, hehe. But i do agree, chapstick helps so much. And Chantel, I agree with you too, Puffs Plus rocks! And thanks to all the other sympathetic ladies :) If you all said prayers, they were heard, I'm feeling better at the moment :)