Sunday, March 23, 2008

Whew!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Easter Graphic Comments


Yay, I am totally finished with Taylor's room. I realize that I have been working on her room for a couple days, but... I didn't work CONSTANTLY in there. I did a lot of other things and Ryan and I left our house a few times, so it really didn't take me 2 full days to do it ;) But I did get it all accomplished. I'm very happy with the results. I have 3 trash bags full of yard sale stuff, and that's just from the kids' rooms. Taylor has a very girly girl room. The people that lived here before us had it decorated just the way it is, and I love it! I wouldn't want to change anything. It is a very cute girl room. But I wanted to update everyone on the progress :)



All of her toys are confined to this area, plus all our books.

Here is Taylor's school collage, I am excited to see how the kids change over the years :)

4 comments:

Cherrie said...

Her room looks really good.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Wow! I thought my room was girlie, hehe, her room is really cute! Sounds like you're getting a lot done!

Sis. Lori P. said...

I LOVE girlie-girl rooms! This one is very sweet! Can't go wrong when pink/lavender is involved!

Marisela said...

Very cute. Glad you are getting a lot accomplished.