This is my handsome nephew, Shane AKA Bubba. He is 20 years old today. He is currently in college to be a history teacher. He has only had 3 girlfriends (that I know of). He only dates seriously. Whoever ends up with him will be a lucky girl, he has a heart of GOLD! I became an aunt at the age of 5 (with Shane's sister, Stephanie) and Shane was born when I was 6. I can't believe how fast these years have went! I'm just so happy to be a part of his family, he's a super GREAT guy!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Bubba
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































8 comments:
I love Blakes outfit. It fits him to a "T". Thanks for going with us to the movies, the kids really enjoyed themselves.
So is Shane in town? Maybe he can come by and say hello to us!?
Cherrie: I had a blast too! That was a really neat experience! I am going to miss you guys more than you know!
Skylene: I wish he was in town. Nope he is in Colorado. He lives in Grand Junction, at Mesa College. But when he does ever make it out to see us, I'll tell him you want him to stop by and say hello :)
lol cute outfits! Whats shane dressed as tho?
Oh thanks :) This was Halloween, 2006. we lived in Grand Junction at the time. Shane is BIG time into Rennisance (sp?) stuff. So he is something that has to do with that, but I really don't know what ;) HEHE.
Rusty is close in age with some of his nephews and I know it is special for him too..cute Kidos!!!
Thanks Mary! You have some CUTE kiddos also! When is your 2nd boy's birthday? Blake's is: June 1, 2002. I noticed that he was born the same year, so I was just curious. Oh and I forgot to mention that I got Blake's costume at Wal-Mart sometime in the spring a couple years ago. I was jsut walking around and noticed that these costumes were in the middle of the isle and they said they were $1.00, I didn't believe it at first, so I took it up to the register and sure enough, it was ONE dollar! Then the very next week, I noticed the SAME costumes were marked at $17.00 or something like that. I was VERY happy for finding it when I did!
Family is fantastic, glad you have a good one.
Post a Comment