When we moved to this house, we had a love seat that used to belong to Ryan's grandpa, and that's all the seating we had for a long time. Then Lee and Cherrie gave us a recliner, which was great. So we had enough seating, for our little family, but when we had any company over, I had to pull in our office chair and sometimes dining room chairs. It was obvious that we needed another couch. Well a couple weeks ago, Cherrie told me about Craigslist. I have been looking on Craigslist for a couple weeks and yesterday I came across a couch (leather) that definitely fit into our price range, which isn't much ;) So I'm VERY happy about my find! It is a very comfortable couch and in really good shape. Anyways, we only paid $25.00 for it. I'm so happy! Here is what it looks like:






















































10 comments:
Wow that is a fantastic deal!
That is a beautiful couch!! Twentyfive dollars is a steal of a deal. I am impressed that you are going through the kids rooms. When you get done, come do my kids rooms OK? I'd really appreciate it.LOL
Sylvia
I have been so impressed with your find lately. The couch looks awesome.
Thanks everyone, I am still estatic over this deal! Sylvia: I would love to come and help you out :) Taylor's room is almost done. I had to dress like 20 Barbies, and am getting rid of at least 10 Barbies. I will try to post when I am completely done with Taylor's room.
Wonderful deal! We are looking for a sectional couch to fit our living room better now that it is changed. So far everything is out of our range, or too much, but I know it will come soon. Craigslist is great for us financially challenged people! Love it!
Craigslist is my favorite. I look on there every day no kidding :) I am always looking for a great deal, and I have found several on there. In fact I just bought a small dining set off there for our kitchen nook just yesterday. I really like Blakes room you have it decorated so cute.
Gale: These same people that we bought the couch from had a gorgeous sectional also, but it had already sold. I know you'll find one eventually :) Marisela: Yeah I look every day also ;) It's great!
Blake's room looks great by the way. That is an awesome deal for that couch! My husband is a craiglist junkie. It's like his hobby or something. Especially since he's been laid off he's spent a lot of time on Craigslist.
Wow! I just read all your posts that I had missed, and I guess I've been away from the computer for longer than I thought! Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun, and getting a lot done. Besides the sectional, we've also been looking for fencing... preferably tall enough that our bigger dog can't get out! We hate to tie her up, but we're in town, and we just don't have enough room.
nice coutch
Post a Comment