Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blonde

Yesterday my niece, Savanna, gave me blonde highlights in my hair. I've been wanting to get highlights for like 6 months or more! It turned out very good. It honestly looks pretty natural. I'm really happy with it.

10 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Very nice, I like it! And thats a good picture of you! =) Thanks for showing us

Cherrie said...

She did a real good job. I bet Ryan likes it....

Sis. Lori P. said...

See! You are beautiful! And I think it looks very natural. You're brave taking a pic of yourself...giggle...I would hate every one I took and would end up taking 50 just trying to get it right.

Jules said...

I DID take like 50 pictures, hehe. I honestly didn't like ANY of them, not even this one. LOL.

michelle said...

jules, I like it .the picture looks really nice too.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! You have the prettiest smile, wish we could see it in person! Oh and I like how your hair turned out too!

Sis Stubby said...

The hair turned out great. I love the highlights. It does look very natural.

Marisela said...

It looks really good. I'm glad you got to get it done.

Sabriena said...

I just read all of your posts that I had missed! Sounds like you've been very busy! I'm glad that you got to spend some time with your niece and nephew.

Trina said...

Great photo! Plus your hair looks really really good! Very natural indeed!