Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy birthday Mom!

Today is my WONDERFUL mother's (67th) birthday. She was 40 years old when I was born, so it is always easy for me to remember her age :) I wish I could be there to celebrate your birthday with you. I love you Mom!

10 comments:

melissa said...

arent moms wonderfull tell her i said happy birthday!!thanx for the little chat this morning

Cherrie said...

That is a good picture of your mom... I hope she has a good birthday.

Chantel H said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I don't think we will be able to make it over again. Hayride this weekend, then home.

Skylene said...

That's a good picture of your mom, she is such a sweet woman.

Jules said...

Chantel...you made me so sad. I really wanted to have you guys over, when it was just you guys and us, so we could all visit. :(

Trina said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I wish you could be there with your mom too. Its terrible how we have to live so far from our families sometimes.I love to read how much you love your family...so sweet!!

Sis. Lori P. said...

She does look like a sweet mother! So now we know your age too... ;+)

Sabriena said...

Well, Happy Birthday to her! Feelings about mothers don't change, even when you get OLD!!!, do they? LOL. I definitely don't consider 27 old! Just want to make sure that is clear.

In reply to your comment on my blog, yes, Ashley is Skylene's sister.

meNmykids said...

That is funny, my mom will be 67 this year too. She was 30 when I was born. Moms are the best.

Jules said...

Lori: Yep, I gave it away, hehe. Actually I'm still 26 until June 9th ;)