HEHE, I'm so excited right now! I thought today would be just another normal day in my life, but I JUST got a phone call from my niece (from Colorado) and she asked if she could come and stay the night with me. She told me that her and her brother (Savanna and Shane) are in Oklahoma and headed this way and will be here in 3 hours! I didn't have a CLUE that they were even going to be in Oklahoma. So I'm as happy as can be!!! I truly miss my family and it is just so wonderful to know that I am going to get to spend some time with them!!! It's going to be a GREAT day!!!

The only one not coming here is the bride, Stephanie.





















































7 comments:
Family is so fun. Hope you have a fabulous visit.
I'm so excited for you! Hope you enjoy your time with them.
It is fun to get suprise company. I hope you enjoy your time together
I am so happy for you it is wonderful to see family when it has been a while. Enjoy your time with them.
Have alot of FUN and enjoy all you can . So you can tell us all about it .
Pro 25:25 As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country!
I love getting unexpected company too! It's such a nice way to make a day wonderful. I hope you enjoyed the company!
Post a Comment