My cousin Jimmy was my BEST friend growing up. He married a SWEETHEART named Angela. They got married 3 weeks exactly before Ryan and I. In fact, their 9 year anniversary was YESTERDAY! They then had their first baby, Traci, 2 weeks before we had Taylor. Do you see a pattern going? HEHE. But then, we broke the pattern. We had Blake 2 years after Taylor. They still just had Traci. Then when Blake was 3 years old, they finally had their second baby, Bethany. They now had 2 beautiful girls, one with brown hair and brown eyes, and one with red hair and blue eyes (EXACTLY like our kids ;) But I always thought they needed a little boy also. Well, I was shocked to find out that she was expecting again (a few months ago) and this morning, she had a baby boy! I don't know his details yet, maybe Joann can fill in the details ;) But I'm just so happy for them! Oh and Joann: I'm JEALOUS that you get to hold him before me, LOL. I just felt like spreading the joy. Welcome baby!
P.S.- Joann just called me (thanks Joann!) and told me that his name is Kyle Douglas. He weighed 8 lbs. 8 oz. and was 21 ".

Here is Jimmy, Angela and Bethany (Traci not pictured).





















































3 comments:
Babies are so precious. So happy to hear of another birth.
I love hearing about new babies. I hope you can hold out until you can see him.
I am so happy for them. Of course with Saylor to hold everyday I am a little baby crazy!
Post a Comment