I am sitting here in peace and quiet, and LOVING it. We had some company over this weekend, and had a WONDERFUL time with them all. We had great visits. They have several kids and other brethren came over that had kids, so my house was a mad house last night. I REALLY DID enjoy them all, but it was definitely a little chaotic. We all acted VERY goofy, especially while playing :
(which by the way is the FUNNEST game on Earth!) It was all great while it lasted, but then there's the mess to clean up! That's what I'm doing today, but I got a little tired and am taking my break ;)
(which by the way is the FUNNEST game on Earth!) It was all great while it lasted, but then there's the mess to clean up! That's what I'm doing today, but I got a little tired and am taking my break ;) 




















































9 comments:
Apples to Apples is one of my favorite games too!! Sounds like you guys had a good time. Mondays are great for recooperating from the weekend, that's what I'm doing today!
Hi I am Sis Jackie from Indy. I have just recently started blogging a have been enjoying the sisters blogs I have read so far. Please feel free to check out my blog. I am on Sis. Stubby's list of friends.
We like Apples to Apples here too I have only been able to play it once but it was great fun. I hear there is a Bible version.
I am so glad that you had a good time.
Our family loves that game too! A bible version would be a great idea. Another reason to get together with my brethren for a fun night!
Great game! I love having the house full of brethren. Work hard!
I dont think I've ever played that game. Maybe I'll have to invite myself over to Sis. D's and learn how to play it!
Have you ever played "Would you rather...?"
Raine!
I fink hat ih the hunnieth ame oo.(I think that is the funniest game too!) I'm remembering you trying to talk holding your tongue. Or was that me?!
It's a date for apples to apples!!
That was me. And my tongue hurt bad afterwards,thankyouverymuch! ;) You had to dance like a belly dancer, remember? lol =o
Fun game! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Great times, these. I'm glad you had a good time, and the rest is good, too. I know what you mean. You don't want to sound like you didn't appreciate the company, because it was so GREAT!!! Of course, you need the rest whether the energy was through fun or not, you gotta rest afterward!
Post a Comment