Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm so excited!

Ryan and I's 9th anniversary is coming up in less than 3 weeks. On our 4th anniversary, we went to Dallas and went to 6 Flags. It was so much fun! Well we've been wanting to go again, and have been planning for our anniversary to go. More than likely, I'll either be pregnant or have a little one on our 1oth anniversary, so really this may be the last chance for a fun anniversary for a few years. Well, we went ahead and put in an offer on Priceline for a Hotel room. We put in for $50.00 and our price was ACCEPTED by the Arlington Hilton (that's where we stayed on our 4th)! The normal price was $129.00 per room! The Hilton is RIGHT across the highway from 6 Flags. On our 4th anniversary, we had a room on the 20th floor that faced 6 Flags, so it was fun to stare at it out of our window. I hope we get a similar room this time! We're going to go to 6 Flags 2 days, Friday and Saturday. I'm really looking forward to this! I kind of want to also go to this Renaissance place (dinner and theater) called Medieval Times. They serve a renaissance style dinner and they have a show that includes knights fighting and that type of stuff. I'm not sure that we'll get to go to that, but it is an idea. Also, I'm REALLY looking forward to going to church in Dallas. There is A LOT of brethren that are from Colorado that live in Dallas now, plus others that I've known basically my whole life. It has been SO long since Ryan and I got to go away together and it is definitely going to be a lot of fun!
Here is the HiltonI took this picture of 6 Flags from our room windowRyan getting ready to do the Skycoaster

He couldn't get me to go on that thing. He still wants me to, but this I'm REALLY scared of, so I don't think he will succeed.

4 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Oh how fun! I really want to go there or disney land! We moved to oregon before I got a chance to go there. Same day maybe! Have fun and enjoy your time.

Cherrie said...

I am sure you will have fun.

melissa said...

hehe we just went there last saturday with the church it was a blast untill i got on the stupid texas giant that thing shook me up so bad my insides felt like they were going to come out lets just say we all hated it and didnt go on it again my mom was waiting for me to get off so she could have a turn and when i got off i told her she wouldnt want to go even the picture they take on it showed how sick i was :( but we want to go back when my dad gets ot here well just skip that ride hehe

Jules said...

Yeah, I have rode the Texas Giant before. It definately does shake you up, A LOT!