Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ryan was on the News!

Yesterday when Ryan came home from work, he was very excited. He told me that Tulsa's News 8 interviewed him and they taped him working for about 20 minutes. So we watched the News that night and he was on the news, but not for very long. I'm not sure if the sound is working, but at least you can see him. He's about 20 seconds into the video, wearing a light gray shirt. I thought it was pretty neat. So far since we have lived here, I've been in the Sapulpa newspaper and Ryan has been on Tulsa news. HEHE.

Click HERE to watch it from the News 8 site.

8 comments:

Jules said...

Hello, I don't think News 8 uploaded it right, because I can't hear any sound. But anyway, they say his full name and ask him about how many more rooms they have to do and he replied, " I would say we have between 10-20 rooms left to do." And that was just about it. Sorry the sound isn't working, maybe they will correct the video later, when they realize it isn't working ;)

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Bummer! I clicked on it, and it didn't even load. I thought it was my mac, but then I had mom try on her PC, and it just showed a picture...did it work for anyone else?

Jules said...

Oh, I'm sorry :( Try going to that link on Internet explorer (a blue E). My mom said a while back that she tried to look at some News station out here and it said to open it through Internet Explorer. I have NO idea if it will work. If it doesn't, I'm really sorry. I am using Internet explorer right now actually.

Cherrie said...

Lee called me and told me about it.

melissa said...

that is cool when my dad was working on the bridge in olympia he was always in the paper

Shannon said...

I got it to work. I went to the link you gave then had it reload using the same heading to the right of the video window. Very cool.

Sabriena said...

That's cool! Why were you in the paper? I'm not sure, but I don't think our family's ever been in the paper or on the news (actually, Seth's death may have caused a stir, but otherwise, I can't think of anything).

Charlene said...

way cool for you and Ryan love Sister Charlene