Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've decided to delete my blog

After giving this a lot of thought, I've decided to delete this blog.






















NOT! April Fools Day!




There's NO way that I'm going to quit posting now, I love it way too much! Sorry everyone, I just really wanted to to SOMETHING for April Fools Day. hope you're all not mad at me ;) Have a great day!

10 comments:

Sis. Lori P. said...

ROFL...I'm sitting here thinking about what I could write as an April Fool's Post! I came up with either 1. I was deleting my blog or 2. I am pregnant! You got there first...! You are so funny...and I love April Fool's Day!

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Lol, you had my heart pounding! I was like 'nooooo!' lol. I love April Fools day. When I was in first grade I went to school and told my teacher that my chicken had no legs and had to hop around the farm. I'm not sure she believed me, but she sure acted like it. lol, im such a dork.

Anonymous said...

JULES! You so got me! I totally forgot what day it was. Raine that made me laugh so hard! Lori, I don't know if I'd laugh or cry if I found out you were pregnant now :) But we'd sure be going for cake to talk about it!! Happy April Fools :) thanks for the giggle!

Sis Stubby said...

You got me !!! I thought how can she do that now. I just started.LoL

melissa said...

hehe you funny girl i kida thought it was a joke but didnt really know since chantel posted the other day about dangers on the internet but im glad it was a joke lol

Sabriena said...

I also forgot what day it was! I noticed a big empty space underneath "After giving this a lot of thought, I've decided to delete this blog." so I scrolled down to see if your other posts were still there or not! Good thing I did, too, or I would have totally believed it! I'm glad that you aren't planning on quitting posting anytime soon. Well, I better get off of here so that Mom and Kali will have a chance to see this!

Marisela said...

Ha thats funny. Glad it was just a joke.

Jules said...

HEHE, I'm glad you all got a kick out of this :) I did ;) I really wasn't sure if you all would, but it sounded fun!

Cherrie said...

Ha Ha, I think I know you better than that.....

Skylene said...

You got us!! Reading this at Skyes house. We were like..Oh No!! So glad to find you were just making a funny!!Love JoAnn