My little girl LOVES to dress up as a princess. She already loves name brand clothing. She is a perfectionist on a lot of things... But she also loves to catch and hold frogs/toads and always seems to get filthy. What is up with this?


Posted by Jules at 11:36 AM
Labels: My children
10 comments:
She is just being Taylor, who says girls can't get a little dirty... hehehe.... at least she is being herself.
I think that is how our 3 year old Jada is going to be. We have been doing some gardening and she loves to just sit and play in the dirt. That is fine with me but I have a hard time trying to get all the dirt out from under her nails!
julie i have to say she remindes me of me the more and more older she gets lol she is a little tiny thing just like her aunt melissa and there is nothing awrong with that i say god made me small to show people how mighty he is hehe and the whole thing with her being prissy and likeing to get dirty is me too, me and my friend heather were the prissy girls out of the girls when we were young kids but the minute the guys said they were going to go mudding we were right along with them and the other girls didnt want to go so i have to say i love having a neice like taylor she makes her aunt melissa proud!!give that girl a kiss for me and tell her aunt melissa loves her
Yeah, she is a tiny thing! But believe it or not, I was the smallest girl in my class until 5th grade, and even after that, I was "model skinny", until I got married :( I will tell her when she gets home from school :)
Thats how I was too. Frogs & waterskippers. My mom use to find them in my pockets.
Got to keep you on your toes. All of my girls are a funny mixture of girly, tomboy. I love it!
I can really relate to your daughter.I was that way when i was younger. There were no other girls around my age growing up in my family or in the church, they were all boy's so i was such a big tomboy. I love to play in the mud with them and everything. But i still wanted to be girly as well.
I LOVED playing in the ditches by our last house we lived at. We had all sorts of slimy nasty stuff in the ditch, but it was so fun to go out there with my brothers. My favorite part is I like to poke things with a stick. =D
She has such pretty eyes.Dirt is good for us.Ha,Ha
well how fun my little girl is only 3 1/2 and wont get her hands dirty or sticky she is so funny so I say lucky you have the best of 2 worlds oh yea a small nail brush and long baths get the dirt out og the nails lol..
Post a Comment