I'm getting more and more excited to go to Dallas next weekend. We have everything paid for except dinner and fuel. We have our motel, tickets, lunches, and other vouchers already paid for. I have found several videos of the rollercoasters we will be riding. The one I have posted underneath we rode 5 years ago, and it scared me half to death! It is so tall! I just am getting more and more excited everyday, and so is Ryan! I'm sorry I keep going on and on, it's just that we don't get to do this very much, so it is a huge deal to us! I seriously can not wait! By the way, in order to hear this video, you'll need to mute the "Daddy's Hands" song. Just scroll down and you'll see a volume symbol and just click on it and it will mute.
Friday, April 25, 2008
1 week!
Posted by Jules at 9:51 AM
Labels: Fun stuff, My husband, Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































3 comments:
Yikes! That first big drop was scary!!..But it looks like FUN! =D You guys are going to have a great time!
Have FUN
I hope you all have a wonderful time. The ride looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment