I was reminded of how much time has flown in the last few years. My sweet nephew, Samuel turned 3 today. My BABY is going to be 6 in about 6 weeks! And my little baby girl is going to be 8 in 3 months! Both of them are into the opposite gender. They are both so shy around the boy/girl that they "like". I remember liking boys at age 8 and I just don't think I want my little girl to be liking boys already, hehe. I seriously just have no idea where time has gone. I want to cherish these years and they are just passing by! It is kind of sad. I see my sister, Sue and her husband, Steve, and they are basically alone now. Steph is married, Shane lives at college in GJ, and Savanna is getting married, but is always gone (mostly working). Taylor is halfway to driving age! I want them to be babies again, I miss that. I miss them NEEDING me, and the bond we had (mainly while I was nursing them). It is just unbelievable to me how fast life is going.
Taylor, born in 2000
Blake, born in 2002





















































8 comments:
My baby is 30. I miss my little babies.When she was about 3 I cried for another one.My arms ached even.
Well now I can get my grandbabies or some of the brotherns babies.
I love the pic of your children.
I love the pictures of your babies. What a wonderful 9th anniversery.
The time does fly by so fast. I can't help but to dwell on it lately. Blake looks so adorable, I don't think he has changed a bit. Taylor so tiny and she still is... Wow they have grown up to be beautiful kids. Lots of Love....
I love the pictures of the babies. I love to reminisce with photos.
Time does fly by. Everybody tells me that it will be even faster when I am older. It's hard to imagine. One thing that I can't believe is that lots of people used to tell me (and still do) that they remember when I was born, or when I was 1, or 3, or whatever age. Now, I look at other kids, and think "I remember when he was born." or "I remember when we went to her second birthday." etc. It's rather strange!
Cute pictures!
Time does fly by. Your babies are so cute....still are.
Time has gone by WAY to fast....It is exciting but sad at the same time. We need to really enjoy each stage of ours and their lives.
It does go by waaaaay too fast! Sad really. I look back on River's bday pictures and you think you will have them around forever, but very quickly they are grown and on their own. I want to savor it even more than I already have with my last few children.
Post a Comment